Shrug/Sweater

I am so glad this is finally finished.  I spent 3-5 hours a day for 6 weeks,  Somehow, I lost a skein of yarn, but I think the substitution works.  Now I hope that the weather will co-operate and I can wear it to MD Sheep & Wool next week.

Is this picture any better?  You can see the hot pink I-cord bind-off and the contrast on the flap.  This is the biggest article I have made in Brioche.  There are several mistakes that I just left.  The biggest being one flap is 6 stitches wider than the other and one sleeve is 4 stitches bigger.  Oh, well.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


%d bloggers like this: